Thursday, April 3, 2008

Finding Acai Testimonials

Finding out about a product like Monavie or more importantly in this case, about a new and unique berry just like the Acai berry is something that does not happen everyday. Once you have researched this topic you have the issue of how to locate a good source of information and testimonials from others who have tried a new product or even such a unique berry.

I know this from experience. Fortunately I am in the age group where computers are second nature and the internet was in its infancy, just before the .com bust up of 2000, when I was in high school. This is where such a resource like the internet becomes a priceless resource filled with a wealth of information. How does this help the likes of yourself and others? It is quite simple if you are researching a product or a berry that you have never been made aware of you may be lucky enough to find a blog like this one where you can get a link to testimonials or even links to a site that has products people have posted information on.

The Magic Berry website has Acai Testimonials on it which you will find not only interesting but interesting enough to maybe even buy Monavie or another great acai product available in the market.

Just tonight before logging on to the internet I was at a service station and I noticed a drink that has just been released which contained the Acai berry. I asked the service station attendant about this product and if it has become popular as yet. The service station attendant advised me that not only had it become popular but she has even had people give her testimonials on the Acai berry and the benefits of the Acai berry.

After talking to her for about 10-15 minutes I asked her for the Acai testimonials and if I could make mention of our conversation on this blogging site. To my amazement she replied "Yes that is fine, I have got a list of sites that even have some Acai testimonials on them. Do you want a copy of this list?" Naturally I replied "Yes, that would be really handy."

Once getting this list I reviewed it and found about the 3rd from the bottom was the address to the Magic Berry website. I have gone through a few sites before writing this blog but have not had a chance to get all the way through them but I must admit if you want Acai testimonials the internet is going to be the best resource. Even try contacting your local wellbeing center or nature medicine center and see what they say about the Acai berry.

The Acai testimonials on the Magic Berry site are getting added regularly so check it out and see what you think to what others have to say about the Acai berry.


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: