Monday, March 17, 2008

What berry could possibly be magic?

After a long time of hearing about the benefits of the various berries and other natural remedies it has all become quite confusing as to what is what and what works or doesn't work. I have spoken to many friends about these alternative options with the aim/in hope to find a solution to help find the right supplements for all of the important things that I miss on a day to day basis with my diet.

What determines my food consumption each day usually depends on how busy I am with work and whatever else is happening in my life. I must admit that after reading and learning what I could about the various berries from the amazon.

Well after reading all of these I walked away more confused than ever... Berries like Goji, Acai and other various berries that I have found on the internet are all so impressive. On my travels I found an interesting site that helped me out in a big way... This was the website from austraila called "Magic Berry". I suppose I should do the right thing and give you the address... Well here it is www.magicberry.com.au. I would have to say that I was most impressed by the information they had posted on there about the Acai berry.

The information was not only useful but I learned about Monavie, the marketing opportunity through the Monavie Business Opportunity and its inclusion of the Acai berry in to their products.

I am so glad I found it and the testimonials that I found on this site was also helpful. I have even signed up for the Monavie distributorship... Check it out I highly recommend this site for anyone!

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: